buy now Happy New Years! Who else is excited for 2016? It’s going to be a great year! I’ll be counting down to the new year with friends and a lot of champagne no doubt 🙂
I’m looking forward the party! I love the activities you can do at them like tell each other our resolutions for the year to come! I think mine is going to be more active by doing some tennis lessons. I’m going to Google ‘Tennis Lessons Denver‘ later to see if I can book any lessons close to me. Wish me luck!
Here are some festive decor ideas from Gordman’s to help you ring in the new year!
What I bought at Gordman’s:
- stemless champagne flutes
- countdown shot glasses
- Cheers Chalkboard
- metallic gold and red wrapping paper (used to make the big stars)
- red star dish
- star lights (in glass box)
- mini lights (in liquor decanters)
- numbered black clothes pins (on the confetti bags)
Other fun New Year’s Eve things I added:
- Magic 8 Ball
- Fortune Cookies
- Mints for midnight! (muwah!)
I hope this got you all inspired to have some fun with your home for New Year’s Eve. Cheers to a magical 2016 for you and your loved ones!
*this post was sponsored by Gordman’s. All thoughts and opinions are my own.