This was my first year at Haven, and it was AMAZING! I feel so blessed to have been part of this creative, talented group of bloggers. You have all inspired me to make my little blog into something special. My head has been spinning with ideas since I got back, and I can’t wait to see what is to come.
|Home Depot Lunch|
|This isn’t even all of the swag I came home with!|
|Carmen Johnston from Southern Living Plants|
buy now Top 8 Favorite Moments (in no particular order):
- Laughing hysterically with CoCo at The Crowned Goat, Jennifer and Vicki at 2beesinapod up in Jennifer and Vicki’s room before the Ryobi After Party.
- Meeting Kristen Jackson at The Hunted Interior. She is my blog hero!
- Marybeth at Art & Soul Living helping my buy my domain name while sitting at the bar. She found me an online coupon and $4.19 later I had purchased www.thestripedhouse.com before I finished my first beer. I can’t believe it was so easy and I didn’t do it before I printed 500 business cards. #rookiefail
- Laughing till our faces hurt with Rachel at Useful Beautiful Home and Allie and Michael from Haven Home. I still have that mysterious stamp and laugh every time I see it.
- Meeting Kristy and Corey from Robb Restyle on the way home. Such a bummer we didn’t meet until our way home. Us gals had a great time laughing it up and talking CSS while Corey made sure we got to where we needed to be. Seriously Corey, I would still be standing in the Marta train station had it not been for you.
- Looking around realizing I was with women who are “my people”. What a peaceful, inspiring, and motivating moment.
- Winning the Duck Tape gift basket!
- Seeing the Ryobi guys shake it on the dance floor. Wanna see a bunch of DIY bloggers scream? You’d have thought we were at Chippendales.
|Chip Wade from HGTV|
generic viagra Favorite Classes:
- How to Achieve High End DIY
- Blogging Trade Secrets: What We Wish Wish We Knew Then
- The Business of Blogging
- Photography Styling: Creating Beautiful Shots
http://www.santacruzpumas.org/research/ buy now #RookieFail Moments
- There’s this wonderful little thing called the Marta train that will keep you from paying $65 for a taxi cab from the airport to the hotel.
- See Top 8 Favorite Moment #3 above
- Not bringing a smaller suitcase inside my larger suitcase. I brought home so much stuff!!!
- Not bringing my “festive and fancy” dancing outfits for the parties at night.
- Scheduling my incoming flight to arive at 2pm. By the time I got my bags, got to the hotel and checked in, went through the Haven line, I was scrambling to shower and get ready. I missed the New Haven Maven reception, sad.
- Missing the Home Depot #DIYHallofFame photo contest. Seriously, how did I miss that?
Looking forward to see everyone again in 2015!