http://sanfordbiggers.com/bio buy now I am a self-proclaimed animal lover. Toby, (my tiger cat) made his first appearance on Twitter this week. I brake for squirrels. I’ll leave the pile of leaves under the bush if I know a bunny is living there. I have pulled over on the side of the road (many times) to chase after animals who are lost from home. Heck, I even got into it with a dorky – college age – assistant manager of Nothing But Noodles when she tried to tell me that I couldn’t try to catch a kitten who was living in the drain sewer in the parking lot.
With all of that being said, I would consider myself an A+ pet shopper. Read on to find out what your four legged friend really wants for Christmas.
- If you have come home to a Christmas Tree on the ground and a cat that won’t look you in the eye, you’ll understand this.
- I’m all for comfortable pet beds to keep them off your furniture (yeah right). Especially that won’t break the awesome style you have in your home.
- This big dog bed is perfect for the male dog owner in your life. Masculine, but still stylish.
- My heart breaks every time I see FB post from someone whose pet is lost. I love that this collar will tell others that your furry family member is microchipped.
- This cat mat can be filled with cat nip. You might not see your cat for days.
- There are teepees for kids these days, why not have them for pets, too?
- Cats love to squish themselves into tight spaces to sleep. (I don’t understand it.) This braided bowl bed is a sure fire winner.
- Even on sunny days, Fido should have a shaded spot to nap. Unless you want him on your new outdoor sofa?
- These cat nip toys were too funny not to include. If you’ve ever seen a cat on cat nip, you know the effect cat nip has!
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas week and remember to give Fido and Fluffy a little extra TLC over the holidays 🙂