Hey’all! I almost forgot to write this post so I’m sorry I didn’t do it sooner. Last month, I finished my entry makeover and finished my gallery wall going up my staircase. I had mentioned that I got all of the artwork for a steal, but didn’t go into details. Today I’m going to spill the beans. I more or less filled up this gallery wall for only a couple dollars!
I discovered digital artwork on Etsy and now I’m addicted. You guys, I can buy a 11×17 print for a couple dollars! And then I take it to the local mom & pop print shop down the street and they print it for $1. Yep, one whole American dollar.
Now if you’re scratching your head thinking “what is she talking about?” — don’t skip this part. Instead of ordering the artwork already printed on paper and paying shipping costs, you can buy just the digital file, the electronic image, the jpeg. Then you can decide the size and print on the paper of your choice. If you wanted to print ten of the same image and put one in every room in your house, you can! And you’ll only pay for the image once!
I should also note that you can go to Kinko’s and they can print for you, too.
One Epic Pinterest Board of Digital Art
Like I needed another reason to be on Etsy. Or Pinterest for that matter. But I did enjoy it 🙂 I will continue to pin to this board, so be sure to follow me to see new art show up in your feed. Check it out here, and pin away!
What I’ve purchased…
Here is the breakdown of the digital art I have purchased from Etsy over recent months.
- Ballerinas – Jenny’s Print Shop
- Roger Moore (Bond. James Bond.)
- Rainbow Hotel – Jenny’s Print Shop
- Black painted circle
- Reindeer drawing on book page – unavailable
- Yellow Colonial House
- Black Paint Stripes
- Two Horses
- Red Swedish Valkommen (similar)
- The watercolor was a gift from my parents
- The waterfall is actually from Hobby Lobby. Feng Shui says that a picture of a waterfall in your Wealth Gua is good luck.
- Winter in Sweden
- Black Paint Swirl – no longer available
- Red Hibiscus Print, this was actually an original piece of art, so it’s sold out. There are other similar versions available.
- The sweater wearing reindeer and yellow colonial house were super cheap art buys, but were not digital.
These two beauties are on one of the walls in my upstairs hallway where I made over my interior doors.
The print above is of the Amalfi Coast, which is on my bucket list to visit.
The print below is a close up of blue agate stone.
This print got the most comments from my garage makeover last fall. BONUS: It’s only $1.50!!!
The Etsy shop I purchased this gorgeous peonies print from has closed. Here is a similar version. It’s $4.64. You’re welcome 😉
I WISH the shop that created the print in my bathroom was still open, but it has closed.
I sourced all of my living room Etsy prints in my office tour post. Check it out!
Here is the print that I hang over the 1980’s outdated octagon window in my foyer.
As you can see, I’m kind of addicted to this! If you find any good new prints on Etsy, please leave a link in the comments below.